Web site update
Welcome to the new interactive Skelmersdale Heritage Society web site. Following a slight problem with the web site when viewed using the Internet Explorer browser, we have made some amendments to the look of the web site. We do apologise to all users affected by the problem for any inconvenience caused and hope that the new layout is to your liking.
Why not contribute to our web site?
As well as the static pages you can access on the menu above, this web site will also accept your blogs. To post a blog, all you need to do is register. Once you’ve been approved you can log-in and post as many blogs as you like.
Free resources available
What have our contributors been up to? Here are their latest posts…
- 12 April 2014 : HELP, could anyone identify this building possibly located in Digmoor. (No Comments)
- 2 April 2014 : Skelmersdale Wardens Social Club page 1 (No Comments)
- 2 April 2014 : Wardens page 2 (1 Comment)
- 2 April 2014 : Wardens page 3 (No Comments)
- 2 April 2014 : Wardens page 4 (No Comments)
Your photograph could be a star attraction
We desperately want your images for our web site. If you’ve got some that you would like to see on this web site, then please upload them now.
Visit our image upload page for more details.